Your company is searching for a new phone system… and your company also uses Microsoft Office 365. Wouldn’t it be great to have the ability to integrate the new phone system with Teams?
Maybe your employees want to click-to-dial from Teams? Maybe your IT team only wants to use Teams as the sole, UC interface?
In this video, AeroCom President, Mike Smith, explains what your IT team should contemplate, prior to shopping for a phone system that integrates with Microsoft Teams.
Have questions? Need some advice on which business phone system vendors (with Teams integration), your company should be quoting? Ask Mike.
Founded in 2003, AeroCom is one of the largest and longest-standing business telecom and cloud consultants in the US. We’ve helped thousands of companies lower costs and increase value, and we’re ready to do the same for your organization.
– Technology design and optimization.
– Auditing for billing and contracts.
– RFP creation and execution
– Vendor selection and contract negotiation
Areas of Expertise:
– Cloud Infrastructure
– Network Security
– Wide Area Network (SD-WAN, MPLS, Private Line)
– DR (voice, data, network)
– Telecom & UC (VoIP, lang line, mobile, conferencing, collaboration)
– Internet Access (fiber, broadband, wireless)
Contact us today for a free assessment: (877) 465-3505
Visit us at:
CONNECT WITH US: